Become an IndyACT “Eco-Warrior” fellow!
IndyACT, one of the leading advocacy organizations in the Arab region, is offering a unique fellowship opportunity for passionate activists in Lebanon to become IndyACT’s Eco-Warriors.
If you have a deep passion for activism and want to be a leading advocate for change, especially in environmental issues, now is your chance to achieve it.
What does becoming an Eco-Warrior mean?
- Gain new skills, tools and knowledge, especially in advocacy, leadership, team and project management, communication, negotiation, diplomatic work and environmental issues through a training programme specially designed by IndyACT and based on best available techniques and tools used in leading universities.
- Get access to IndyACT’s vast network of experts, professionals and other stakeholders.
- Launch your own initiatives, mobilise, organize, advocate, cooperate and create change.
- Gain ongoing support and assistance from IndyACT to become a successful advocacy leader.
- Become an IndyACT representative in your local region or organization.
- Be part of the global IndyACT movement by joining environmental and other campaigns in Lebanon and around the world.
The rigorously selected fellows will undergo a training and incubation period from November 2011 till June 2012, during which they will be trained, coached, and supported to conduct their own, preferably environmental advocacy campaigns.
How do I become an Eco-Warrior?
- Download and fill in the application form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 30, 2011.
- After the first round of selection, come for an in-person interview with IndyACT.
- Commit to the whole duration of the incubation program, be ready to come to Beirut for bi-monthly meetings, and to take a few days off from studies or work during the fellowship period.
- Learn, ACT, advocate!
For further inquiries regarding the Eco-Warrior project contact email@example.com.
Feel free to circulate this fellowship opportunity.